Collection Of Personal Information
In order to better provide you with services offered, we may collect personally identifiable information, such as your first and last name, e-mail address and phone number. We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain services. These may include sending us an email message. We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use Of Personal Information
We collect and use your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. We may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other services available from us.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We do not sell, rent or lease customer lists to third parties. We may share data with third parties to help perform statistical analysis, or send you email or postal mail. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. We may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do to conform to with a court order or comply with legal process served on us or the site, protect and defend the rights or property, and/or act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of this website, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by us. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of this website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will delete your personal information from our records, and direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records. We may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Changes to this Statement
We welcome your questions or comments regarding this privacy statement. If you believe that we have not adhered to this statement, please contact David Meyer at email@example.com.
Effective as of November 22, 2021